nature quote

nature quote

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Ah...a rainy cool day...I can't believe it..so hot and humid lately I thought it would never end. We sure don't need anymore rain, but the cool that has come with it...so wonderful.
Well, it's only for a day...but I'll take it...and enjoy every moment of it. 
The littlest things in our lives are most times the best things......
Sunday...I love the quiet of Sundays...living in the city..all week long the sounds of trucks and traffic, helicopters and planes...workmen running their machines........and then Sunday comes. 
No work allowed, no busy hustle and bustle to and from the city. What a joyful day. 
I love the peaceful silence. 


Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. ~Langston Hughes


Weather is a great metaphor for life — sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, and there's nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain! ~Terri Guillemets, "Homeward bound in the crashing of the rain," 1991  



A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods. ~Rachel Carson

Hmm what I wouldn't give for a walk in the woods....

Enjoy the day. Truly we never know what tomorrow brings...♥




ooh I just love fountains like these........just gorgeous..and what a feeling they bring.





No comments:

Post a Comment